- Treating Trauma with EMDR: Healing from Our Nightmares with Dr. Francine Shapiro
- Attachment Disorder and Trauma Resilience With Allan Schore, PhD
- Getting Past Your Past: Take control of your life with self-help techniques from EMDR Therapy by Francine Shapiro
Resources for parents
- Interpersonal Neurobiology. Harvard Education. Early Childhood Brain D
- Trauma, Brain and Relationship: Helping Children Heal
- Allan Schore Neurobiology of Secure Attachment
- Dr. Bruce Perry, Childhood Development on LIVING SMART with Patricia Gras
- Brain-based parenting: The Neuroscience of Caregiving for Healthy Attachment by Daniel Hughes & Jonathan Baylin.
- The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind,
- Parenting from the Inside Out: How A Deeper Self-Understanding Can Help You Raise Children Who Thrive by Daniel J. Siegel, M.D., and Mary Hartzell, M.Ed.
- The connected child: Bring hope and healing to your adoptive family by Karyn Purvis, David Cross and Wendy Sunshine.
The following links are listed to provide you with additional online mental health care information. Please also check the additional links provided for physical health for a more comprehensive understanding of your overall well-being. The following is not meant to be a comprehensive list, nor is it an endorsement of the content of the sites.